A new standard of living with each stone
Enjoy a renovated building and a higher standard of living!
* Strengthen the foundations of the building against earthquakes, in accordance with standard no. 413.
* Build a protected space (“mamad”) in each apartment, in accordance with the building lines.
* Build a sun balcony for each apartment, in accordance with the building lines.
* Renovate/add an elevator for the use of the residents.
* Interior design of the lobby, including installation of mailboxes, etc.
* Renovate and improve the building’s façade.
* Build fences, access paths and gardens, as part of the building’s environmental development.
* Renovate the joint sewage, water and electric infrastructure.
* Move or replace solar water heaters, as needed.
* Resurface the building with Jerusalem stone or restore the plaster, in accordance with the building’s area.